JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bob and I beat the piss out of a EAA/SAR B6P 9mm pistol this weekend.

The purpose was to see how a sub-$300 pistol would hold up to some abuse and adverse conditions. I bought it from Bud's Guns after Slickguns notified me of a sale, and the pistol was under $300 including shipping, freight, WA Sales Tax, and $20 transfer fee.

Frankly, I've been pretty impressed with the pistol. It fits my hand much better than any Glock I've owned, and I prefer the DA/SA setup to striker fired or single action. It also shoots well for me, and has been stone cold reliable.

I have a Tristar C-100 made by Canik55 that's a clone of the CZ75 Compact. It's every bit as good and well machined as the actual CZ75s I've owned. SAR, Canik55, and Stoeger all produce world class weapons at a price well below their European and American counterparts. I've been impressed, anyway.

+1 on SynapticSilence.
I have three CZ 75's: CZ Custom Shop 75B SA Target, new 75B SA (single Action) with Cajun GunWorks Hammer, Sear, Springs and Pins, Stock 75 B, with CGW parts on the way and have owned a dozen or more various CZ's.
They work. They are accurate and easy to maintain. They will spoil you. I have ownd H&K's and a bunch of Sig's but I seem to come back to CZ's and now TriStars and the best value in firearms.
Currently own two TriStar L-120's. these are the lighter alloy framed versions of the CZ 75B. The magazines, grips and sights all interchange. I strip every CZ and TriStar down the frame and fully polish all the trigger parts and then install some or all the CGW parts.
I finally bought an electronic trigger gauge and with the CGW parts I can get under 3 pounds in trigger pull. I don't recommend it; there is suck a thing as too light even in a rage toy. 3 pounds, 4 or 5 ounces works just fine. The point is, they will spoil you for other guns. Right now relatively few people know about the Canik55 and TriStar lines. The EAA SAR line is also excellent. The Turkish guns rock. Just don't try and re-sell them because it's very small market.
The machining on the Turkish pistols that I have owned is as good as the CZ's and more consistent. So far no flaws and seriously good accuracy. The prices are great too. I will pick up a C-100 shortly and that will give me six of this type and all the magazines interchange.
Try it, you'll like it!
http://www.cajungunworks.com/

Last Edited:
FYI, to make the safety easier to use on the Turkish pistols, it is possible to remove the safety lever (watch out for the small ball bearing), pull out the spring that is seated in the lever and cut off about one turn and reassemble and the safety will be much more user friendly...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top