JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I very much like the way Douglas Murray put it. To paraphrase, politicians in the West are very good at addressing secondary and tertiary problems, but the primary problems, and the underlying root causes, are seemingly to difficult to even discuss in an honest and open manner.

We are let by cowards and villains; and if we want to know who is ultimately at fault, each of us needs to look into the mirror.

Last Edited:
@Joe Link , the progressive story addressing out of status binary citizens of under-served communities in Canada.
Has triggered my PTSD. But you should know it takes a village, to preserve cultural proficiency and avoid these instances.
There is hope that thru infrastructure, community development they can solve these issues thru gun ownership reassignment strategies. Thanks DH

( Sarcasm Alert )

This story fails to mention that the shooter's family is citing that he suffered from psychosis and severe mental health problems but ONLY after the Special Investigations Unit identifies him as Faisal Hussain. Looking a lot like jihad from the religion of peace.

Prime Minister Zoolander will no doubt be blaming America and our lax gun laws... doesn't everybody?
Who cares what pretty-boy says... that particular POTUS is gone. Sell yer fried spam and Cheez-Whiz sammitches on down the road, Barbazon... nobody's buyin' in 'Murica!

regardless if this was a jihad or not the SAME PATTERN KEEPS EMERGING ....... prescribed psychotropic drugs and a guy blowing his cork with a gun

this is what you get when liberals play social engineering..... stifle the male instincts, participation trophies for everyone, CRYING CLOSETS! & any male fidgeting too much in school the liberal school teachers push your children into prescribed phototropic drugs due to a SCHOOL TEACHERS DIAGNOSIS which seems to have become accepted by the physcobabbeling profession making a fortune writing prescriptions for your children....WTF?

the number of young males being diagnosed with A.D.D. staggers my mind

regardless if this was a jihad or not the SAME PATTERN KEEPS EMERGING ....... prescribed psychotropic drugs and a guy blowing his cork with a gun

this is what you get when liberals play social engineering..... stifle the male instincts, participation trophies for everyone, CRYING CLOSETS! & any male fidgeting too much in school the liberal school teachers push your children into prescribed phototropic drugs due to a SCHOOL TEACHERS DIAGNOSIS which seems to have become accepted by the physcobabbeling profession making a fortune writing prescriptions for your children....WTF?

the number of young males being diagnosed with A.D.D. staggers my mind
I forgot to add these drugs that seem to be related to almost all mass shootings have similar warnings......"MAY CAUSE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS".....MAY CAUSE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS IF MEDICATION IS ABRUPTLY TERMINATED

SEEMS THEY FORGOT TO ADD........
"prescribed psychotropic drugs MAY CAUSE HOMICIDAL BEHAVIOR" ......EVERYONE NEEDS TO START REPEATING THAT MANTRA !

.....SCAMMERS

this is an issue that needs to be pushed HARD by the pro gun groups......

Last Edited:
It all ties back to drugging our children, pump them full of psychotropic drugs, that cause their own malice of side effects, and this is what you get.

They stop taking said psychotropic drugs, chemical levels plummet, imbalance ensues, twisted thoughts and not a sliver of reality... Dude goes walking down the street shooting up store fronts and restaurants...

No one, not a single one, not one person is capable of shooting back, not a one. Not because they wouldn't have the instinct to, but their task masters have removed their God given right to self protection and self preservation... This is what happens when you essentially disarm the populace...

Toronto, Paris, London...

Yup, I'll take good ole 'Merica, where at least I have the freedom to be able to shoot back... Because bad guys operate above the law...

Let's hold paid off politicians and big pharma responsible, because they are...

It doesn't amaze me that even deranged, mental people that kill always manage to find a gun free zone. They never end up in a police station or gang neighborhood.

Sounds like a logical thought process. The voices in their head never lead them to Station #5.

Gun ownership is no guarantee but the best chance anyone will ever have for survival in one of these situation. Are there any examples of a citizen fighting back and the bad guy staying to fight? I never heard if one.

Is this the Toronto Mayor that uses crack cocaine? I cant keep track of their outstanding politicians when I am constantly dodging bullets down here in the US of A

Is this the Toronto Mayor that uses crack cocaine? I cant keep track of their outstanding politicians when I am constantly dodging bullets down here in the US of A

No no no, he calls it Magical Fairy Sprinkles, so that makes it ok, it's not Crack Cocaine, not if the Fairy Prinsess her self delivers it!:D:p

YEA, NOT!

ah thanks, I dont follow the Gluten Free Diet America to the North.

Interesting that Canada spends less on NATO than we spend on the cash strapped NASA. I guess they gave us Micheal Cera though, so they got that going for them

I kid canada, i kid
I'd pick Ryan Reynolds over Michael Cera....

Surprise Surprise Surprise . It's always the gun

Not always! Don't you remember his call for more van regulation after the van attack in Toronto this April?
10 killed and 16 injured---vans are more deadly than guns. Remember the calls for waiting periods to rent/purchase a van? Expanded background checks? Outlawing vans with evil features such as cop-killing bumpers and military
grade engines?

Nope, me neither.

Not always! Don't you remember his call for more van regulation after the van attack in Toronto this April?
10 killed and 16 injured---vans are more deadly than guns. Remember the calls for waiting periods to rent/purchase a van? Expanded background checks? Outlawing vans with evil features such as cop-killing bumpers and military
grade engines?

Nope, me neither.
Dont forget semi automatic transmissions

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR