JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apparently a re-barrel, index and headspace is out of their league.

I know this is a year old post, but.......

That is not what they do. It does not shock me at all. They have a niche market, which is threading barrels and do an great job at.

If you want to have that kind of work done take it to a full service gun shop, or one that does that kind of work.................

I read all the good reviews and got several recommendations from local shops. I dropped a rifle off to get threaded and a bolt handle installed at the beginning of Feb, called a few days ago and Mike was leaving out of the country for 3 weeks this weekend. I was told it was on the "to do" list but, if it wasn't done, it wouldn't be done until April. Sort of disappointed that the "2 weeks" estimate is turning in to 2 months. I have no doubt the quality of the work will be great but, the timing might show that they are a bit overloaded.

Last Edited:
I filled out the Thread Form for a rifle to be put on the "LIST" in December 2014 and am still waiting for the call to bring in the rifle for threading. Bad part is I have received my stamp and the suppressor already! Good part is they haven't had my rifle hostage this whole time! If all rifles are taking this long just to get called to bring it in then how can they be recommended? From what I have seen they do a superb job yet at the same time they are not the only show in town!

Maybe my Mossberg MVP is a ubber special one off project.............................................................:confused:o_O:(

Hello. I wish I could say they were great but put me down for the sucks forum. Not in quality but customer service area. 6 weeks and waiting. They told me 3 weeks ago my barrel was threaded and I would n

The process for my PS90 SBR for the ATF (suppressor) and then Tornado Tech (SBR) was 2.5 years - beat that :).

Some things are worth waiting for though and I really like the people/workmanship at TT.

Especially when 5.7 when you can find it is .52 cents a round or so (Hornady/Midway). When I first started the process - .24/round. Pretty steep for what many call a glorified .22mag.

No more taking buddies out to shoot and watching them rapid-fire you into bankruptcy.

Funny side story - I dated a hot blonde and her teen kid was just going to town with my 5.7 supply. One mag = $26 in ammo and the brat was going through them like candy. I was like 'take your time and really aim' - oh no sir - bang bang bang bang band like he was Rambo.

No more of that anymore. All said and done the PS90 is a $3500 toy now - love it - but damn ... my lowly 10/22 is looking like my go to 'range toy'.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top