JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mike Stannard does fantastic work. Unfortunately, a lot of other people think so too, so he's pretty backed up right now. I've had 3 barrels threaded by him and each one has been perfect.

i had him do 2 AR SBRs for me when he was working thru Beavercreek. i had no problems with dropoff/deliver and time. he was really conscience about the barrel nut on one since i buggered it up but was able to remove it and replace it with an good one.

i would use him again in a heartbeat.

I stopped in today, to drop off my CZ-452 scout, to have threaded. They are very knowlegable, and helpful. I have heard nothing but good reviews from people, so I feel confident about having them do the work. 2-3 weeks, and it will be ready to pickup. NICE!

Just got some work done by tornado technologies, its a mark II 22/45 bull barrel
IMAG0058copy.jpg
IMAG0060copy.jpg

He even re-did my bolt for me, coated it all black.
IMAG0057copy.jpg

A 16 out of 16 Excellent rating pretty much sums it up.

Mike gets all of my work because every time I have picked up a piece from him, the quality of the workmanship has exceeded my expectations. He really does a fantastic job.

I would like to see the quality of their work that I've been hearing about, but its' been over a year since I brought in my Mini 14. Every time I call or email them, they do not respond. I almost seems like they're avoiding me. Whats the big idea?

Tornado Tech is a company you can trust with your firearms period. I have had a firearm totally screwed up by poor workmanship by another shop. When I drop off a gun at TT, I KNOW it will be done right!

SUPER people. Mike there helped me resolve a problem with a bad Silencerco piston that was threaded too tight. I tell everyone that asks about threading/suppressors/etc to go to Tornado.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the update. I don't care how good a place seems to be, if they don't answer your calls when they've had your gun for more than a few months then there's a problem with their communications. That seems really unprofessional that they would hold your gun for a YEAR and a HALF to just tell you that they can't fix it. Seriously, if they're THAT busy then they should at least have the decency to give you more of a heads up.

I've ran a service company for 28 years and all I would say to TT is that they are ignoring basic economics. If you have more business than you can handle, simply raise your rates to stabilize supply and demand. Instead of charging $100 to thread something charge $150.00.

The load becomes more manageable. You can pay the help more $$. Customers get better service and don't mind paying more for it. WIN/WIN all around. I've been there, done that.

They have stopped accepting rifle barrels for now because they can't keep up.

Like I said, very nice people - they just need to re-evaluate demand/pricing.

turn around time is around 2 weeks if im not misaken these days, just because some tard sends a gun to the that they "need to fix " not explained
i have had probably more than 10 pistols and rifles threaded there wih great results
may of them one off projects that they do not usually do.. mike is he best in the biz

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top