JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found this today

We have recently moved!

Unfortunately, we were forced to move at very short notice due to our landlord's refusal to renew our lease. Luckily, we were able to acquire our own premises and close on an expedited timeline. As many of you are aware, we had been at our Hillsboro location for near on 15 years. Evidently, over that time, we had acquired far more machines, equipment, and firearms parts than we were aware of. Regrettably we grossly under-estimated the time and manpower it would take to move our shop, and all associated machines and equipment. Combine this with supply issues on everything from paint to electrical wire to employees and Delays with moving our license, and it's been slow going. Our transition to the new premises in nearly complete: We have finally received ATF approval for the new premises and are currently awaiting final approval from local government before recommencing business.
Good to hear, thanks. I'd like to be able to trust him with future projects again

DO NOT SEND THIS SCAMMING COMPANY MONEY OR YOUR PROPERTY.

HAS HAD MY BARREL FOR TWO+ YEARS. HAS OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY LONGER. NO COMMUNICATION.

Talked to ATF, they know about all the complaints.

Talked to local PD there, THEY know about all the complaints and have assigned a detective.

Tornado Technologies will take your money, and your property and never give it back.

They've got an impressive website.

Taking in work with promise of timely return, then failure to do so and ghosting - this is not unknown with hot rod shops and remodeling contractors. And probably many other trades. I think they take in any work brought to them no matter how busy they already are because they fear a sudden drop off in business. Which can occur any time for a number of reasons. Then the work stacks up, uncompleted. It's infuriating to the customer.

I just sent them a 380 Walther PPKs to have it threaded I paid up front for it tracking said it went to Beaverton Oregon and under the proof of delivery it says Holly signed for it they're not answering emails, voicemails or the phones I called them 70 times in a row I kid you not I was hoping they'd answer out of frustration should I call the police? Is my pistol gone forever? It was a gift from my grandfather so I'm not sure what to do. Any thoughts or advice? The only number I see for them is 503-690-8000 is that their only number?

I just sent them a 380 Walther PPKs to have it threaded I paid up front for it tracking said it went to Beaverton Oregon and under the proof of delivery it says Holly signed for it they're not answering emails, voicemails or the phones I called them 70 times in a row I kid you not I was hoping they'd answer out of frustration should I call the police? Is my pistol gone forever? It was a gift from my grandfather so I'm not sure what to do. Any thoughts or advice? The only number I see for them is 503-690-8000 is that their only number?
How long between when it showed delivered and signed for and when you started calling / texting?

You can call the police if you want to. You certainly wouldn't be the first to have done so. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the police here will tell you, "it's a civil matter." You paid for a service, sent them a firearm, and they have crappy customer service. At what point the crappy customer service ends and the crime begins - that I don't know. But good luck to you. I'm guessing you won't see your firearm again for awhile.

You can call the police if you want to. You certainly wouldn't be the first to have done so. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the police here will tell you, "it's a civil matter." You paid for a service, sent them a firearm, and they have crappy customer service. At what point the crappy customer service ends and the crime begins - that I don't know. But good luck to you. I'm guessing you won't see your firearm again for awhile.

If it were mine I'd drive over and retrieve it . There are better options.

Reading this, I made sure just now to remove his website bookmark from my computer.
I had thought how cool would it be as it isn't all that far away to get my barrel threaded.
Now I know I dodged a bullet.

He had a funny accent too. In league with you know who
🤔

crocodile dundee.jpg

I've always had excellent service. Never had any issues with the many guns I had threaded.
Top notch quality and precision takes time.

Mike is awesome. Great guy helped me out a bunch. Damn smart on noise readings too. What and how they can be affected by different things. Dealt with him several times and never an issue. I always went there in person though so I don't know if that makes a difference. Just my experiences fwiw, and none of those are real recent.

Last Edited:
Mike is awesome. Great guy helped me out a bunch. Damn smart on noise readings too. What and how they can be affected by different things. Dealt with him several times and never an issue. I always went there in person though so I don't know if that makes a difference. Just my experiences fwiw, and none of those are real recent.
Have you had any recent contact? They have two of my firearms, from when they were still under lease at the bldg on Cornelious Pass.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top