JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally, I don't find it objectionable for people to use the site as a resource for problem solving. If there is any public service aspect to the internet, this is surely an example.
Agreed. They are not trolls, not disrupting anything, just looking for answers. We should be helpful and forthcoming with any information they need, and if they get what they need and never look back that is still perfectly OK, information sharing is one of the primary purposes this forum serves.

Agreed. They are not trolls, not disrupting anything, just looking for answers. We should be helpful and forthcoming with any information they need, and if they get what they need and never look back that is still perfectly OK, information sharing is one of the primary purposes this forum serves.
I shared some information once. I promise to not let it happen again.

Actually, one is just a barrel, the other is a nagant revolver
Hopefully you didn't pay for their services up front. It doesn't sound like high dollar items, so it might not be worth pursuing civilly. If you eventually realize that you're not getting your property back, I would file a lost or stolen report with LE. It probably wouldn't be pursued criminally, but it would put a "rock" on the firearm for future transfers. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top