JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went to get my 9 shield this afternoon and my CWP was torn (enough that a number was ambiguous). They said that the city could reprint it. Could I also use the master copy assuming I can find it?

Thoughts?

I was in the same boat. My expiration date was torn. Went to the sheriff's office and applied for a replacement ($10) and they gave me a printout of the info on the original.

Going to laminate the next one. Should get it in 30 days.

I think the OP 9 shield was referring to a S&W shield, no idea about the master copy I only got one CPL in WA no master copy.

I got my CPL replace in Marysville a few years back for $10 and less than an hour. I wish WA would make the CPL the size of a credit card instead of the fold up thing it is. Might be by now, mine expires late this year.

Nope. Just renewed mine two weeks ago. Where they have improved is in Seattle, anyway, now they can laminate it for you.

Got mine done at the King County Sheriff's Office in Burien... they didn't give me any fancy laminating options!

That's OK, though... I cut up an index card and pasted it to the back of my permit to make it stiffer THEN laminated it myself. It's held up pretty well so far...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top