JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a .38 wheel gun is a great carry piece that is easy to have with you all the time
+1 on this. I NEVER considered a snub until I 'accidentally' came into the ownership of my Taurus 605. It goes everywhere with me now and I can shoot it as well as my other guns - at closer ranges that is. I don't think I will be able to 'ping' 100 yard LP tanks with it as I can with my 1911 but for it's intended purpose it does just fine, and is accurate beyond my expectations. If I had to do it again (and I might be soon) I would prefer a 3" barrel. I say again because now I want a S & W mod 60 with the 3" barrel and adjustable sights. The 605 may be getting traded out soon.

+1 on this. I NEVER considered a snub until I 'accidentally' came into the ownership of my Taurus 605. It goes everywhere with me now and I can shoot it as well as my other guns - at closer ranges that is. I don't think I will be able to 'ping' 100 yard LP tanks with it as I can with my 1911 but for it's intended purpose it does just fine, and is accurate beyond my expectations. If I had to do it again (and I might be soon) I would prefer a 3" barrel. I say again because now I want a S & W mod 60 with the 3" barrel and adjustable sights. The 605 may be getting traded out soon.

The Ruger LCR also comes in a 357 mag.... doubles as bear protection in the woods! I however carry a Glock 29sf (10mm) I believe if you carry, carry the most efective gun you can. To each his own on the defenition of efective. Just make sure you always carry!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top