JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
TUALATIN
State
Oregon
Does anyone have medical grade adhesive glue ? I need it to post my dobermans ears. I can come to you im in Tualatin contact me asap

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Does anyone have medical grade adhesive glue ? I need it to post my dobermans ears. I can come to you im in Tualatin contact me asap
Cyanoacrylate (Super Glue) off the shelf works, too.

Cyanoacrylate (Super Glue) off the shelf works, too.

Which on do you recommend thats safe for dogs and i can buy and pick up today ? What store ?

Which on do you recommend thats safe for dogs and i can buy and pick up today ? What store ?

Honestly - I've used any I could find. I've kept this stuff in my med kit for years. The thin, runny stuff sets up quicker than the gel.
I've held some deep long cuts together by re-applying every 2 days and keep pinching to set.

It was originally invented by a Korean war medic for just this very thing.

I think he may be trying to repair a tear...?

One would hope, however not interpreted as the thread is titled nor first question.

OP if it's to repair a tear, carry on.

If you are considering self posting, PLEASE reconsider a skilled vet. Simply based upon your asking is all. Nothing else.

Cyanoacrylate adhesives can be found at any Hobby Shop, for viscosity. I would recommend Medium viscosity.
Do NOT get this stuff on your hands!!

Don't ask me why. :rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.