JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did watch it, and I appreciated the lack of drama and the focus on shooting. Looks like a good group of people they got together this year, hopefully they will keep the drama to a minimum and keep focusing on cool shooting events.

The DRAMA doesn't happen in the first show it needs to build as personalities intermesh.

I was happy to see that both women gave a good showing. I wondered how that tiny thing from Venezuela was going to do with the M14 (I am pretty sure the Pull is a little long for her) and with the Ruger SA But she did very well with both.

You guys asked where it was filmed last year.The kid worked in the studios and lives a few miles from where they shoot it in SoCal. Kind of NE of LA

Took me a minute on the picture post,but it may be the other way around

Interesting the two guys who failed to shoot their way in were champion shooters. Even though one was a champion revolver shooter, you would figure he would have the fundamentals down well enough to not come in last place out of 18 shooters. That being said, the elimination challenge looked like it would have been all kinds of entertaining...

I already have a much better feeling about this season than last. I didn't see any evidence of someone that would lack class anywhere remotely as close as Jake did last season. I'm glad to see the focus back on the shooting, I hope that carries through the whole season.

Yeah, I was really put off by the petty drama last season, and at least one other prior to that. This group seems fairly stable thus far. But the season is brand new and we should not underestimate the capacity for contestants to start grooming their voting alliances ala Survivor.

A lot of it, I think, might have to do with living, eating and sleeping on the set, dealing with mind games, egotistical nuance and smack-talking 24/7 for however long it takes to "film" all the episodes. We get to tune in on DVR when it's handy, suck a beer and comment on how they shoot. My hat's off to anyone good enough to make it to the show.

I just hope that any prior military personnel can resist the urge to become cliquish backstabbers again like the last season. Embarrassing.

Tue night steel - YouTube!

That's a video of her at the Rio Salado range in Mesa, AZ competing in "Tuesday night steel". Its just a practice event ran every Tuesday night to help people get better at 3 gun. She was middle of the pack consistently. Yes she makes errors in the video and is not simply amazing, however she is decent.

I guess not.

So far it looks like they are dropping a lot of the drama BS and sticking to shooting. I'm root'n for the hottie, <broken link removed> .

Good golly Molly that blue team brunette is one hot hottie!!!! Sheesh, I am gonna go jump the border until I can get her to cuff my old fart butt!!!!

I was happy to see that both women gave a good showing. I wondered how that tiny thing from Venezuela was going to do with the M14 (I am pretty sure the Pull is a little long for her) and with the Ruger SA But she did very well with both.

I agree. I'm rooting for Tiny Venezuelan Girl. :)

Yeah, after watching the last one, I think you are correct. From now on I'm also rooting for Tiny Venezuelan Girl. She can shoot! :s0155:

Yeah, I saw the latest episode last night and judging by Border Patrol Girl's behavior and her facebook pictures, she looks like she's mostly there to flirt and get exposure. I think she's obnoxious. And yeah, I'm surprised by Gabby! (Tiny Venezuelan). She's doing great! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top