JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted a thread about shooting with gloves, but didn't feel it asked the same question as this thread.
What is the highest quality glove manufacturer? Why, and if you own any products from them, what do you own?

I'm in the market for some high quality, thin leather gloves, possibly hatch search or patrol gloves.
They would be used to everyday wear, as well as driving.

Your opinions please.

Maybe not what you are looking for, but I use motocross gloves for both driving and shooting. They are fairly thin and give me a good fit. Some of them have grip stuff (silicone) on the first 2 fingers, I like this for my trigger finger if the gun is damp or wet.

I've tried several glove designs for shooting. Most full-finger gloves don't feel right for shooting. Can't feel the trigger properly. I found the Uncle Mike's with the cutout finger tips and padded palm to be too bulky.

Best I've found so far are baseball batting gloves. Readily available. Inexpensive. Made to grip. Thin enough for adequate trigger feedback and/or dexterous stoppage clearing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top