Top performing glove brands

Reactions
I posted a thread about shooting with gloves, but didn't feel it asked the same question as this thread.
What is the highest quality glove manufacturer? Why, and if you own any products from them, what do you own?

I'm in the market for some high quality, thin leather gloves, possibly hatch search or patrol gloves.
They would be used to everyday wear, as well as driving.

Your opinions please.

Reactions
Maybe not what you are looking for, but I use motocross gloves for both driving and shooting. They are fairly thin and give me a good fit. Some of them have grip stuff (silicone) on the first 2 fingers, I like this for my trigger finger if the gun is damp or wet.

Reactions
I've tried several glove designs for shooting. Most full-finger gloves don't feel right for shooting. Can't feel the trigger properly. I found the Uncle Mike's with the cutout finger tips and padded palm to be too bulky.

Best I've found so far are baseball batting gloves. Readily available. Inexpensive. Made to grip. Thin enough for adequate trigger feedback and/or dexterous stoppage clearing.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom