JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BREAKING: Obama Uses Bush and Reagan To Attack Syria – USS Reagan (Carrier) and USS Bush (Cruiser/Destroyer) And Others Launch Tomahawk Cruise Missiles…
Posted on September 22, 2014 by sundance
breaking-news.jpg?w=640 The Pentagon is announcing U.S. Tomahawk missiles are being launched from U.S. combat vessels to strike ISIS targets in Syria.
A group of coalition fighter jets (fighter and bomber units) may also participate. Initial reports did not indicate U.S. airplanes are involved, however there are some contradictions. It is being reported that 25 initial targets are being announced.
Bombers, drones, missiles and fully equipped F-18 fighter bombers. The UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia are also reported to be participating

Food and Fuel are #1 on my list

Don't you see what's happening here? This is a false flag that allows obama to blame bush and reagan for all his problems!

Also BFD, look at the "coalition of the willing" if the missiles weren't landing in syria, syria would be on the list of people participating.

I'm going to go see if I can find live feeds on the tubes, nothing like some shock and awe to get you going for the day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top