JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a safe or locker like the gunvault pictuerd below, but for a long gun. Does such a thing exist? It doesn't have to have a biometric lock, but it would be nice. It's going to be mounted in my travel trailer and want something secure to mount the long gun while I'm not in camp.

mv1000--gun-down..png

I'm looking for a safe or locker like the gunvault pictuerd below, but for a long gun. Does such a thing exist? It doesn't have to have a biometric lock, but it would be nice. It's going to be mounted in my travel trailer and want something secure to mount the long gun while I'm not in camp.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/slredirec...55&id=8012511778030051&widgetName=sp_atf_next

https://www.amazon.com/V-Line-Quick...=1520922945&sr=8-3&keywords=single+rifle+safe

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002OCYG8...86b5-c5a09ffcb51b&ie=UTF8&qid=1520923310&sr=1

I LIKE #3.

If you've ever been in a travel trailer, you know how thin the panels are. I think I be able to grab it by the barrel and rip the whole thing out. I'd prefer there be at least an aura of security.

I have a v-line handgun safe and love it. Very well made.

Thanks, thus far, it's the best option I've seen. How is the lock mechanism? Is it fairly stout? Enough to at least thwart a smash-and-grabber with a small prybar?

If you've ever been in a travel trailer, you know how thin the panels are. I think I be able to grab it by the barrel and rip the whole thing out. I'd prefer there be at least an aura of security.

Thanks, thus far, it's the best option I've seen. How is the lock mechanism? Is it fairly stout? Enough to at least thwart a smash-and-grabber with a small prybar?

It's much better steel then the electronic safes but I don't know the gauge. The quick access lock seems very well built and has a smooth action.

Mine does not have it so this is an assumption, but from the photo on Amazon it looks like there is a cylinder key lock on both corners to further secure it. I.e. If your not worried about fast access then you could lock both ends as well with a key to make it locked in 3 places and that would be pretty secure.

When you bolt it to something, put a large piece of plywood or 2x4's behind the wall/floor to lag it into and keep someone from ripping the whole thing out of the trailer and taking homeboy to work on it at their leisure.

That's my 2¢.

When you bolt it to something, put a large piece of plywood or 2x4's behind the wall/floor to lag it into and keep someone from ripping the whole thing out of the trailer and taking homeboy to work on it at their leisure.

That's my 2¢.

It's getting 1/2" steel backing which will be through bolted into the wall and floor. They would have to rip the entire side and part of the floor of the trailer out to take the cabinet with them. That's if they even found the cabinet! ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top