JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And you called the "foreplay", "Risky Business"?

IMO that was TC's best movie.

The flight scenes from "Top Gun" were pretty good but the other scenes I could care less. My favorite movie is "Blade Runner", followed closely by the original, "Alien" movie.

Aliens... just sayin

Its better than the other sequels!

Aliens

"Eyes Wide Shut"

Johnny Carson: "When I die, I want my ashes spread over Nicole Kidman's body". :D:D:D

Yep - too bad he was in the movie with the 'other' Wyatt Earp !

Quaid was magnificent. Costner was ok. Cast included Hackman, Michael Madsen, Mark Harmon, Bill Pullman (RIP), Mare Winningham, Jeff Fahey, Isabella Rosselini, JoBeth Williams, Tom Sizemore, Adam Baldwin, Annabeth Gish, Tea Leoni...

Ostensibly a better cast: Kurt Russell, Kilmer, Sam Elliot, Bill Paxton, Powers Booth, Michael Biehn, Dana Delaney, Stephen Lang, Jason Priestly, Billy Bob Thornton, Joanna Pacula, Harry Carey Jr., Billy Zane...

I liked both movies tho...

But then, I also liked Iron Eagle. I don't remember if I liked Iron Eagle 2.

Quaid was magnificent. Costner was ok. Cast included Hackman, Michael Madsen, Mark Harmon, Bill Pullman (RIP), Mare Winningham, Jeff Fahey, Isabella Rosselini, JoBeth Williams, Tom Sizemore, Adam Baldwin, Annabeth Gish, Tea Leoni...

Ostensibly a better cast: Kurt Russell, Kilmer, Sam Elliot, Bill Paxton, Powers Booth, Michael Biehn, Dana Delaney, Stephen Lang, Jason Priestly, Billy Bob Thornton, Joanna Pacula, Harry Carey Jr., Billy Zane...

I liked both movies tho...

But then, I also liked Iron Eagle. I don't remember if I liked Iron Eagle 2.

Bill Pullman died?

IMO that was TC's best movie.

Aliens... just sayin

Aliens

Johnny Carson: "When I die, I want my ashes spread over Nicole Kidman's body". :D:D:D

Yes I do like Aliens as well but I like the movie better from a technical standpoint since the crew of the Nostromo land on unknown unknown moon called LV-426 by the computer called, "Mother". But the is was not the first earth ship that landed there. That comes out in the movie, "Prometheus".

I own all of the Alien movies on DVDs.

Yes I do like Aliens as well but I like the movie better from a technical standpoint since the crew of the Nostromo land on unknown unknown moon called LV-426 by the computer called, "Mother". But the is was not the first earth ship that landed there. That comes out in the movie, "Prometheus".

I own all of the Alien movies on DVDs.

I liked the first movie for it's innovation with da monsters, and for it's dark suspense and moments of horror. I liked Aliens for it's almost ceaseless action and for the big mama monster. Prometheus was fun but for me indecipherable as to how it fit in the timeline/narrative... Covenant even more so. I had to have those two movies explained by a third party. <sigh>. YouTube has some great timelines and memos from the Weyland-Yutani corp.

Predator vs Alien gave me the best of both worlds. "The Predator" 2018 I haven't seen.

on Kelly McGillis

V4734JPDY5BLVL6YHYXWA4TVLQ.jpg

on Kelly McGillis

View attachment 605022

I really like her in the movie, "Stake Land". This was her first movie after a 10 year hiatus.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top