JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TG1 came out when I was in my first squadron. General reaction was WTF was THAT?

Based on the reaction to the trailer on the AOCS FB page, the hope is the flight scenes are good because they're really not trying very hard with the rest of it.

TG1 came out when I was in my first squadron. General reaction was WTF was THAT?

Based on the reaction to the trailer on the AOCS FB page, the hope is the flight scenes are good because they're really not trying very hard with the rest of it.

I watched it in the theater is Korea when it came out. The whole theater was full of Army and Air Force pilots. It was funny listening to all the groans.

So much fun in this thread. Thank you gentlemen! Did anybody go to their box of pictures? The ones on paper? And take a look at themselves 32 years ago? Didn't think so...:s0114:

Ah man, just watch it when it comes out and let us know how you liked it. :s0060:

I'm not nearly as handsome as I was in the late 80's but I'm as good looking as I'm ever gonna be!!! Ahhh, to be in my mid 20's again... Sigh!!!!!

I wouldn't go back to my 20s if someone paid me to do it. I might not live through it this time.

Dialog from Top Gun 2020: For Rest Home and Country

Iceman: "You can be my wingman any day!"
Maverick: "What?"
Iceman: "I said: YOU CAN BE MY WINGMAN ANY DAY!"
Maverick: "What?"
Iceman: "YOU CAN BE MY WINGMAN!!!"
Maverick: "No! I'm not gonna wear your ring, Man."
Iceman: "Jesus…"
Maverick: "It's 3:30 already. When's dinner?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA