JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope the trailer is showing things out of sequence. It shows the F-18 in afterburner before launch, and then Maverick slams the throttle forward before launch. If you are on the cat at full afterburner under tension for launch, the throttle is already all the way forward.

It's just a movie. Geez! :(

I hope the trailer is showing things out of sequence. It shows the F-18 in afterburner before launch, and then Maverick slams the throttle forward before launch. If you are on the cat at full afterburner under tension for launch, the throttle is already all the way forward.
They rearrange things in trailers to make them seem more intense. It's all designed to make people want to watch it more and often times is inaccurate to the sequence of the film.

TG was my favorite movie as a kid. I can look past the crazy and enjoy the sequel! ;)

Oh, I will too! Loved the first movie and it's soundtrack. It was a record breaking new genre. Tom Cruise is unfortunately, the world's worst actor, the most typecast, and the biggest undeserved ego. Not to worry I totally disdain Ed Harris too!

Oh, I will too! Loved the first movie and it's soundtrack. It was a record breaking new genre. Tom Cruise is unfortunately, the world's worst actor, the most typecast, and the biggest undeserved ego. Not to worry I totally disdain Ed Harris too!

Ed Harris? The Abyss? The Rock? Our friendship is waning! :p

Lt. Pete... 30yrs later, not promoted because he's still a renegade... except as an officer you miss two promotion cycles and your GONE! Hee hee! Movie sin!!!

They rearrange things in trailers to make them seem more intense. It's all designed to make people want to watch it more and often times is inaccurate to the sequence of the film.

That's what I'm hoping. I also noticed the part where he is riding his motorcycle next to the hornet taking off that the AOA is off for an aircraft at that speed during takeoff. Looks like a lot more CGI.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top