JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Written Mar. 11th
(Translated from French)
"War in Ukraine...
There is "Wali" the symbol. There is the person behind this symbol.
Reality is far from legend. The truth, here it is: because of the human complexity of the war, I have not done anything concrete to defend Ukraine yet. This defense was only possible thanks to the courage of Ukrainian fighters.
No, I don't hold a world record for long-range shooting. I'm by far the best sniper ever. Reality is today I am a programmer taking back his elite shooter carabine. I'm a good soldier no more. But I'm still good and I plan to contribute, at least a little bit, to the victory of this people who so want to be free."

Written Mar. 12th
(Translated from French)
"War in Ukraine...
A close friend of the Ukrainian president decided to give me a gift."

1648016211871.png

"For those that demand to know the caliber."
1648016292787.png

Written Mar. 15th
(Translated from French)
"War in Ukraine...
Don't worry about my safety. I'm already far from the base that was bombed yesterday. Been there before but briefly. On this basis there were foreign volunteers, among other things. Those who died probably never saw Russian soldiers. This is what modern warfare looks like. Still as dirty, but impersonal."

Written Mar. 22nd(Today)
(Translated from French)
"War in Ukraine...
I am alive. For proof, here I am in the position of a super tactical sniper special forces commando warrior in a ball pool.
The rumors that I died in the fight were completely ridiculous. The truth is we have taken the enemy's ground in addition to causing him losses. Unfortunately, we also lost comrades, dead and injured.
The Russians are afraid of a close fight. They prefer to bomb, over and over again, destroying houses, such as frustrated thugs."

1648017382921.png

"More details here:" https://www.lapresse.ca/internation...S7KH2K9jy6bXG5GNxWduZQhpQZhV8bzc8o8AXaiRteVwc

Written Mar. 22nd(Today)
(Translated from French)
"War in Ukraine...
This war is an information war.
Peace is possible in part because information is exchanged between peoples. A large portion of the information about the war in Ukraine is spreading through the Internet and even comes out in Russia. Information is often distorted, but the truth despite everything ends up sweating. Already many Russians are against this war. Several Russian soldiers even refuse to fight in this war of aggression.
Internet is still working in Ukraine. Apparently this is mostly possible because Star Link antennas serve network reliance. At first I was afraid that Star Link antennas would be targeted and quickly destroyed. A Star Link unit looks like an ordinary parabolic antenna. This antenna is constantly emitting and can be easily detectable.
After seeing Russian artillery and aviation in action, I can tell you that it's not so easy for the Russians to destroy a Star Link antenna. Just place a Star Link unit in a hole, for example, and surround it with sand bags or concrete walls. Then it would take a direct impact to destroy it, which would require a large amount of obus, or use a big bomb. A guided ammunition could certainly be used, but it would cost more than that of the Star Link antenna. War is also an economic war: the Russians should not spend hundreds of millions of dollars of missiles to destroy a few antennas, if these antennas can be replaced in a few hours at the cost of a few million instead of dollars.
This war is also an information war. For truth to be known, it must be shared. Star Link Network allows it to happen. I am so proud to see the world standing up against this crime against peace that is the Russian invasion of Ukraine."

Something to consider with :
"Terminate with extreme prejudice" in regards to Putin...
Is that the guy who takes over , may be worse.

The above is not to say that I am a fan of Putin , or think that he is a good guy...
I am saying that killing will solve the issue...but the solution may be worse than the existing problem.
Andy

Something to consider with :
"Terminate with extreme prejudice" in regards to Putin...
Is that the guy who takes over , may be worse.

The above is not to say that I am a fan of Putin , or think that he is a good guy...
I am saying that killing will solve the issue...but the solution may be worse than the existing problem.
Andy
Of course that is possible, but the reality is that Putin's the worst, most aggressive, most evil European leader since Hitler, so on balance I''d go forward with the reality we know instead of being timidly afraid of what could follow.

There's an old axiom of relevance: "Pay the Danegeld once and forevermore be stuck with the Dane." Once an extortionist gets you to give in the first time, they'll keep coming back for everything you have... if I had my way extortion and rape would be capital crimes alongside murder, with sentences to be carried out in the town-square of convicting jurisdiction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top