JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "you're more likely to get killed if you have a gun in the house" bit was just used on me last Saturday at the Burdick/Wagner town hall by one of the audience members. :p
It is parroted religiously by the anti gun morons but the vast majority of them have never even so much as read the study or can even site the name of the study. Ask them. And you'll likely either get a whole lot of stammering or the infamous, "I heard/read it on line so it must be true." :rolleyes:

It is parroted religiously by the anti gun morons but the vast majority of them have never even so much as read the study or can even site the name of the study. Ask them. And you'll likely either get a whole lot of stammering or the infamous, "I heard/read it on line so it must be true." :rolleyes:
Yeah, they're still touting that bunk. I understand that Kellerman also ran his study backwards - he looked for homicides and then checked to see if they had guns in the house. So what he proved is that if you are more likely to be killed, you're more likely to have a gun. Or if you look at the neighborhoods that he "studied" you could deduce that people who live in unsafe areas are more concerned about personal safety. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top