JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I trained on and carried an M-14 during my tour in the Army! I know exactly what they are capable of, and I know what I could do with one! Obviously I like them better than Garands, but I still like those Garands!
It's like I loved my dad....and....also, loved my grandpa! :) I was a well trained shot when I got into basic and a better one after! I also had, literally, a million rnds to practice with in Korea! I was attached to infantry platoons and the infantry switched to M-16's while I was there! Literally, one million rounds! I wore the barrel out and had to have the division armorers switch it out! So...I was a whiz with my M-14 and I've shot Garands enough to know that I was just as capable with them. Point is, I just don't feel that you can seperate father and son! There are, just so many things alike on them! :D

Before 1988 I had a Rock Island rebuild M1 Garand that shot like a mad thing. Loved it to bits even though I had to reload for it. No milsurp Garand fodder here in yUK.

I hope the guy who got it from me, over in Belgium, enjoyed it as much as I did in the eight years I owned it. It was a Berlin hook and bullet store ex-CMP rifle that had been treasured all its life, and looked like near new.

tac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top