JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been a 45acp fan boy since my Army days. I used to carry a grease gun while doing border patrol. I've had 45's ever since. I even had a Thmpson at one point. I had some 30 Rd grease gun mag that I modified to fit the Thompson. That was a fun gun. Wish I never sold it. My EDC is a Kahr CW45. When the weather makes my knee twitch I EDC with my full size 1911 w/10 Rd Promag.

I have recently found myself at the alter with SIG.. I bought a 1911 nightmare, a p229 and a p226 tacops... I am so leaving everyone else she is the only girl for me

Ok, you officially suck, J.K. LOL Never had any problems with any of mine, I don't know how or why some folks have these problems! Same with the moving sights, Mine don't move at all, even my worn out STG58!!!
I would shoot half a mag and that pos would turn into a single shot everytime...Had it cleaned and gone over by a gunsmith and he could find nothing wrong with it...I hated it

I would venture a guess that your FAL was a "KIT" made after the import ban, and unless some one like Vesley went through it, it probably had the barrel miss timed and that can cause all sorts of problems! Funny how such a simple step in building them can cause so much heart ache!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top