JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since each of our BoBs have water and food and ammo already contained in them my list is pretty simple;

1) Wagon
2) Food box
3) Food box
4) PSL
5) Extra ammo can for PSL

Gives the four of us food for 2 months of lean rations, and roughly 1k rounds of ammo for the PSL.

I really am impressed by the people on this website. This question has been asked on every survival type website I have been on and theres always somebody (maybe im saying this to soon) That will say lots of guns and ammo then i can go around and take what i want. I hate when people say that first off its just plain stupid second off thats not planning and what happens if the shtf happened while you were at work and your house got taken over. Also the people that truely think they will just go kill everybody and take that stuff will hate life when they come across anybody from this site. They better shoot quick!

Water, Shelter, Food. In that order. The only thing on that list where a firearm and ammo would be helpful is procuring food. And with the five item list limit that the OP suggested, a gun is at least number three on the list, if not further down. It's there, but water, a way to purify more water, a knife or small axe to make shelter, or a tarp/tent all come before firearms. Not that far, as I find my shotgun an important part of my kit as well, but in central Oregon, no water and no shelter from the elements is a very dangerous thing. I imagine its the same way in western Oregon...

1. Drivers license.
2. Passport.
3. Retirement and bank account files.
4. Comfy walking shoes.
5. Swiss army knife(just in case theres any trouble on the way to the FEMA camp)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top