JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new mountain bike $185 make offer. It's always been kept indoors.

Kelty backpack $185 new ...I'm asking $65 it shows wear.

3 Like new bard stools they sell for $85 each asking $30 each or all 3 for $75

Last Edited:
Can you tell me more about the woodstove? How is it better than just using the fireplace? Does it fan heat out into the room? Is it portable for use outdoors? Also, if there a make/model, I could look it up on the internet. thanks.

It depends on what stove you are talking about. The one in the picture on the fireplace mantle I lost the data plate to it but it was made here in Oregon and has a glass front and it also has a plate same thickness of the stove that you can use to block out the view of the fire. Plus the flew pipe comes out the back of it. I feel it's better warmth than just a fireplace because your heating up all of that metal in the stove and it stays warm for a while even after the fire goes out. But it has no fan and I don't that that it's really needed because it works well. The other woodstove that's wrapped in plastic and has the manual sitting on it has the flew pipe going out the top of the of the stove and it was bought from Sears and was made by ( Warnock Hersey ) if I'm reading it right my eyes are bad and I'll post a picture they are both great stoves and I didn't get to use them much because not long after I bought them I decided to down size and sold my larger home and bought a smaller one. I'm a 47 yo retired single dad on a fixed income and it worked out better for me. I hope that helped let me know if you have anymore questions and please forgive any bad grammer or spelling...lol

The Welder info.

Craftsman

20511 - MIG Wire Feed Welder

Welds from 26 gauge steel up to 3/16 in one pass and plugs into standard 120v 15amp wall outlet. It uses solid or flux cored steel welding wire for welding with or without shielding gas. Handles .024 or .030 inch welding wires.

Output- 90 ADC 18.5 VDC 20% Duty

Input - 120 VAC 20 AAC 18.60 Hz

The woodstove in the fireplace is an Orley woodstove model F-243 made in White City Oregon...One of the best wood burning stove you can buy...was originally sold with a 25 year warranty...these stoves will HEAT......

Thanks for the info... I had the data plate but lost it in the move...It is a great woodstove and I don't mind keeping it... I like the glass front.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top