JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have lots of tools for sale or trade for ammo, guns or cash, all good used, no junk. I am original purchaser for personal projects and no longer need them. I have 2 heavy duty 2 arm pullers @ 40.00 each, I have a Milwaukie 9" grinder and bag @ 100.00, have Milwaukie 4-1/2" grinder @40.00, a Milwaukie 14" cut off saw @ 150.00.PM for pics and details
Thank you, Mark

I am looking for ammo in 45acp , 357 magnum, 38 spl, 7.62x39, 308fmj, 7.62x54R ,45/70, same caliber in guns. I do like CR guns , only 22 rifles I like are pump or lever action, I am very picky on the 308 ammo, slightly choosy on the 45acp and anything else on the rest, PM me on offers, Thank you, Mark

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top