JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about a section for people that have tools to rent or borrow out (like 80% jigs) or for people looking to borrow tools? I get a few requests to borrow my jigs.
I've also been asked about loaning out a jig. Is this legal? For some reason I had it in my head that I'd need to sell it and then buy it back.

I am not sure it follows the letter of the law but I think it follows the intent. The "ruling" was that you could not use others equipment because of the receiver ships in California where you dropped it in a CNC and pushed start.

I don't think the ATF will raid your house because you borrowed a buddy's jig

I would be happy to lent/rent tools as needed

I'm not saying I wouldn't, or haven't, done it. But a section of a forum dedicated to doing something that may not be legal is a little different than simply borrowing a buddy's jig.

I'm just not excited about encouraging others to publicly admit to practicing a God given right that could put them jail.

Again though, I don't know if it's legal or not. If it is, I think it'd be great to have a place to do this.

Well, there are other tools as well. Though all mine are packed up for moving I have go-no go gauges, I have chamber reamers, I have all my 1911 tools that are used for fitting of aftermarket 100% receivers, etc

Well, there are other tools as well. Though all mine are packed up for moving I have go-no go gauges, I have chamber reamers, I have all my 1911 tools that are used for fitting of aftermarket 100% receivers, etc

My feeling as well. I don't even own any jigs. I have no need since I have an actual milling machine (no, you can't borrow it)

Most folks would be fine, but some are flakes and you won't see your tools again...

Better to just let them PM you and then you can decide in private what your willing to do.

Adding forums can get tedious when there are too many to sift thru.

Just my 2¢

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads