JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Spent some time with the CZ 75B this morning at the Marysville Rifle Club. Always amazed by my CZ pistols, no matter how many times I've shot them. They never disappoint. I am their only limit.

Bottom picture shows the target after my first 16 round mag dump of the morning.

2n8xytt.jpg

15kfia.jpg

Form one old 11Bravo to another ... nicely done. Coffee prolly helped some. I discovered CZ75s not too long ago. Late to their show but I enjoy employing them very much. They are a little tough for comfortable all day IWB carry. Hasn't stopped me yet however.

Form one old 11Bravo to another ... nicely done. Coffee prolly helped some. I discovered CZ75s not too long ago. Late to their show but I enjoy employing them very much. They are a little tough for comfortable all day IWB carry. Hasn't stopped me yet however.
The P01 is very comfortable OWB and not bad IWB. And nobody shoots a CZ75 and doesn't want one afterward.:)

CZ's are like salted Peanuts; One is never enough.
Also, after a new CZ owner discovers Cajun Gun Works, they are hooked for life! :D
I have owned a fair amount of various makes including many Sig's and H&K's but I just seem to shoot the CZ's better.
Save money and shoot more accurately. Good combination.:)

That SAR K2 is a nice shooting pistol, kinda sorry I sold mine a couple years ago. I still have three extra mags for it.
Hmmm... that should be enough justification for buying another one right?:rolleyes:

That SAR K2 is a nice shooting pistol, kinda sorry I sold mine a couple years ago. I still have three extra mags for it.
Hmmm... that should be enough justification for buying another one right?:rolleyes:
My kind of thinking. I still have many boxes of 45ACP ammo leftover, which starts me thinking, "it's like I'm saving $100 on a new pistol...."
And then I shoot my CZ75B in 40 and think, "why any other?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads