JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Still a little bit giddy over it. At some point I'll actually get to use it if Washington actually pushes legislation through, and maybe I can finally ditch two pairs of hearing protectors and go down to one.

I want to give a big shout-out to Chip from Cascade Arsenal. He not only made the process completely painless, but was fantastic on communication and all other aspects. I ordered my SWR from him as well and will likely buy another can for my .45's this year through him.

Congrats!
I love my M4-2000, use it on a SBR PS90 and it's a real treat. I'm eventually going to load up some subsonics for it to get rid of the crack.
If you're looking for a .45 I gotta recommend the SilencerCo Osprey. I used mine yesterday on my USP, shooting handloads with VihtaVuori N320 powder and it was jaw dropping quiet.

chip is AWESOME to deal with. i would recomend anyone looking to get a can to go through him. i ordered the new SS sparrow from him a couple weeks ago. i plan on getting the osprey and the new 5.56 can from silencerco. +1000 for chip.

So any stats on how long this took, when you sent in paperwork, when check was cashed, when it went pending and I think we know when you got it back! Congrats on the can, now good luck on the laws.

ATF turnaround from Oct to now - about 3 1/2 months. Check was cashed pretty quickly; within two weeks, I'd say.

I've heard that their volumes have increased significantly, so that might've been an indicator that mine was earlier in front of a rush. Who knows, though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top