JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me know when you want to go we can make a day of it.
When is school done.
We can go on Tuesday or Wednesday if you are done with school.

I been driving a truck for over 20 years now.
I have seniority.
I pick my routes and days off.
Lol.
You will get there some day.
HEHEHEHE
As long as I get to keep doing flatbed I'm okay with doing this for 20 years. I just hope its 20 years of not backing into docks after doing that for a week with spreads...

@EPS
We will have to see just what is up in the near future...we get out of school on the 20th...so more time to play...and work on guns and find a house and move and...LOL
Andy
Yep .
We been trying to get out on the mountain as much as we can before they close it .
Because of fire danger.
I figured a few more weeks.
If we are lucky.

Went out shooting yesterday with a friend...
Being me of course , I first introduced her to muzzleloading firearms , which she took to , like a duck to water.
After some looking around and much research , she bought herself a BP rifle and assorted gear to make it go boom...
We have shot those a bit before and made another "shooting date" for yesterday...

So...
Yesterday she shot a .22 rifle for the first time ( My Remington model 33 ) ...
Her response was : "I need to get one of these...! "
And now she is looking into getting a .22 rifle...:D

No real reason for this post , other than , be sure to take a friend out shooting...you never know what interest you may spark....
Andy
Right on Andy. I hope you two get to go shooting...a lot. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top