JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally got my latest AR build to the range yesterday.
A 762x39 carbine.
Aero Precision upper and lower
Bear Creek Arsenal barrel
Inexpensive ATG 4x scope

In today's ammunition madness having a carbine that loves (readily available) steel case ammo is the hot ticket!!!

AAFF84DC-5737-4FCD-9BFF-7BC19DB3F615.jpeg D04CC277-E5F9-4D4C-A757-7CEE1EB30CDF.jpeg

Maybe it's the way they operate it some user error, I've always felt like ARs produce a lot more recoil than advertised. More than my model 94 in 30-30 for sure. I've also felt like AKs are all muzzle blast and not a lot of oomph on the butt end. I'd be pretty curious to see how it goes when platform/ammo are backwards

Maybe it's the way they operate it some user error, I've always felt like ARs produce a lot more recoil than advertised. More than my model 94 in 30-30 for sure. I've also felt like AKs are all muzzle blast and not a lot of oomph on the butt end. I'd be pretty curious to see how it goes when platform/ammo are backwards
I've got a little AK that is exactly that. You can feel the bolt move the recoil is so little.

In the AR the recoil is similar to what I get from my 7.62 saiga with a brake.

What distance my friend? I'm assuming 100 yds, but hey, could have been 30 feet. Either way, looks like a ton of fun!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top