JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I finally got my latest AR build to the range yesterday.
A 762x39 carbine.
Aero Precision upper and lower
Bear Creek Arsenal barrel
Inexpensive ATG 4x scope

In today's ammunition madness having a carbine that loves (readily available) steel case ammo is the hot ticket!!!

AAFF84DC-5737-4FCD-9BFF-7BC19DB3F615.jpeg D04CC277-E5F9-4D4C-A757-7CEE1EB30CDF.jpeg

Maybe it's the way they operate it some user error, I've always felt like ARs produce a lot more recoil than advertised. More than my model 94 in 30-30 for sure. I've also felt like AKs are all muzzle blast and not a lot of oomph on the butt end. I'd be pretty curious to see how it goes when platform/ammo are backwards

Maybe it's the way they operate it some user error, I've always felt like ARs produce a lot more recoil than advertised. More than my model 94 in 30-30 for sure. I've also felt like AKs are all muzzle blast and not a lot of oomph on the butt end. I'd be pretty curious to see how it goes when platform/ammo are backwards
I've got a little AK that is exactly that. You can feel the bolt move the recoil is so little.

In the AR the recoil is similar to what I get from my 7.62 saiga with a brake.

What distance my friend? I'm assuming 100 yds, but hey, could have been 30 feet. Either way, looks like a ton of fun!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top