JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Selling off my 7.62 NATO since I don't have any need for it anymore.... 7.62 NATO Battle rifles are all gone and don't see anymore in the near future.... except one but that will be up for sale soon.

I have the following:

-steel case 145 gr at $.80 per round, several boxes available

-L2A2, several boxes of 40 rounds each, dated June, 1968 $35 per box, 8 boxes available

-L2A2 several rounds, estimate 80-100 loose with what appears to be light discoloring of the brass, $.75 per round

As I dig more out, yes there is more I will post in a separate ad, but if there is something you are looking for, PM me, as I may have it.

I am not opposed to reasonable offers, my weaknesses include AK's and AK ammunition *Voice of Hank Hill* 9mm and 6.5 Grendel factory loaded ammo.

All ammo picked up in McMinnville unless we got some kind of trade going on.

Not really into shipping but it is an option, as always on your dime via UPS as long as it's legal in your zip code

Thank you for reading my ad.

SF-

7.62NatoAmmo.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.