JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hhhhmmmm well I have over 50 now. 14 fit nicely in an ammo can, I have 3 full cans. I have 2 in the gun (Redi-mag) and a couple laying on the shelf.

Right now they are all full and I am in the process of loading another 1000+ rounds so I have to box up the loose ammo somehow. Just seems like magazines are a great place to store them.

That 50 is ONLY the 20rd mags I use in my target AR......

The other big point is they are all full. Many times I see people buying 50 mags, yet only have 500rds of ammo. I would rather have 1000rds of ammo and 5 mags. But that is no the case here.

I usually say there isn't a number but I only have 1 AR (not a big fan) and I have about 30 mags for it.
I'll build another and just sell the thing.
Now for my 1911 or my g20 or my 22s? Never enough.

My rule of thumb is two magazines per firearm: one to load and shoot, and one extra for a spare in case the first one gets lost or damaged. That's just me though. :)

Hhhhmmm I think I only have a couple of magazines that have that few. Remington 700, only have 3 but would like 2 more. Just not worth $50 each. Armalite AR-30, only have 3 mags, again would like 2 more but not worth it for $80 each.

I think the least I have for any other gun is 5, and that is usually guns that don't get used often. Ones that get used often 10+

I very seldom shoot at a range so my time is not spent sitting on a bench. The times I do go shoot with groups of other people I plan on spending time shooting not loading mags.

Crap, well I did it. Made an offer and bought more mags. Well now I won't have to box up as many rounds. 360 will be going right into magazines. Now that puts me at over 70 old style GI aluminum 20rd magazines :eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O

Crap, well I did it. Made an offer and bought more mags. Well now I won't have to box up as many rounds. 360 will be going right into magazines. Now that puts me at over 70 old style GI aluminum 20rd magazines :eek:o_O:eek:o_O:eek:o_O

I would never say that any number is too many because this is still America (sort of) and we all have a right to do as we please. I have 22 20 rounds mags and 2 30 round mags for my AR and I am very comfortable with that number. It would have to be a really good deal for me to buy more.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top