JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
I'm living proof that the Moderators around here are pretty damned excellent, for all the "Tom foolery" (and occasional rage) that perpetrate around here I rarely get moderated..... but then again.... I'm Stomper, dammit! ;)

Oh, if anything, I feed your antics. :p

The mods do a damned fine job here and work hard to make the right decisions that keep us on track.

Thank you for the kind words. Those help offset some of the truly vile nastiness one can receive in one's inbox as a mod squad member. :)

Upvote 0
My 2 cents Don't like the rules don't be here simple. Also there are mods here who have fought to keep our country safe from people like those you speak please have some respect.

Upvote 0
As a youngster to this, there are times I see no issue but another mod will.
The err on caution in the OT section is to keep it clean and clear to anyone wanting to join and participate.

I stated I don't always agree but we try our best to keep the playing field even for all. Even if you don't think Epstein killed himself and you are the lone detractor of that belief. You have that right to disagree and not be slammed by 48,000 members.

There are other places for drink related conversations and an open forum isn't one.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads