JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tony is twice wards age. And filthy rich and successful. And he's also seen a million yellow cation flags. Maybe just maybe lay off the gas on a caution, and drive nice and slow past the kid and smile. But....

I have no experience with car racing, and I haven't even seen the video of what actually happened.

What I do know...is that you don't get out of your race car and run onto the track while other cars are still running.

i feel bad for tony, the kid and his family.

common sense says dont get out of thr car and walk toward moving cars on a track while wearing all black in a fit of anger. poor decisions come with consequences. its another sad story.

I figured this story would still be pretty prominent on the news tonight, but the (national) newscast I saw tonight didn't even mention it. If I were Stewart I'd be breathing a sigh of relief and thanking Robin Williams.

Why in the Heck would you get out of your car and do what the young man did? If the car was on fire I could understand getting out. But he got out and to me it looked like he was being cocky, so he got nailed.... end of story. What do you expect? it's like walking on a busy highway and you get hit.... um... duh!

I can't speculate on what was in the heart of the driver any better than anyone else who is (ummm...) not Tony Stewart.

But day or night, regardless of the flag color, it wouldn't occur to me to go for a stroll on a f***ing racetrack.

Last Edited:
I heard a news report on the radio, from NASCAR, that getting out of your car on the race track is now prohibited. It was always a unwritten thing that most of the drivers knew about. But now it is official.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top