JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have much respect for Thomas Sowell

(Thomas Sowell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

He said/wrote it best in his work about the intellectual-audacity;

(loosely quoted) "We all have a few skill-sets that we can do really well, when we take a couple steps away from them, we make total asses of ourselves".

Like Tony Bennett just did;

Tony Bennett: Without Gun Control, U.S. May Turn Into Nazi Germany | RealClearPolitics

The best I can do is relate Bennett to Petunia the Goose; a childhood story where a goose finds the farmer's book and glasses, she puts the glasses on and carries the book around the farmyard and is instantly an intellectual who's opinion is sought by all the other animals.......

In all this national turmoil, I seek clarity and logic; I find much of that in the work of Thomas Sowell. His recent essay:

http://www.tsowell.com/images/Hoover Proof.pdf

"We fight for and against not men and things as they are, but for and against the caricatures we make of them" Joseph Schumpeter.

Thanks to Tony Bennett; I have another CD to take to the trap range!

Not sure, but i think i saw someones arm behind his back , working his mouth, you know, kinda like a puppet? He said what he was told to say, or said, what he SAW TO READ on a teleprompter. Pretty sad.

thats so terrible they put that man out there to make a fool of himself, he didnt deserve that.

Nazi germany had the gun laws the dems what to put in place. that worked really well for providing safety to the jews, homosexuals and sexual deviants, or am i getting my history wrong?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top