JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Marysville
State
Washington
Zip Code
For sale price
Will trade for AK surplus mags, 7.62x39, 357 mag, or 22lr ammo only

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Paypal hates guns and us as well. But even so, on occasion some of us might use the service despite their attitude to send some cash to a friend. After all, friends are important. :cool:

Paypal hates guns and us as well. But even so, on occasion some of us might use the service despite their attitude to send some cash to a friend. After all, friends are important. :cool:
This is what a vague note about "thanks for your help, from Soandso at Suchandsuch Cryptic Initials" is for. :)

EDIT: Not to threadcrap, OP; GLWS and have a free bump on me. :)

Last Edited:
I despise PayPal for their high fees and anti-2A antics.

When dealing with the gun community, when I sell online I ask for Postal Money Orders or Personal Checks. I'll ship the same or next day with a PMO, but will wait 10 business days for a personal check to clear my bank. I've rarely had anyone not buy from me because of this.

When I purchase I ask if they will take a MO or check letting them know I'm happy to wait as long as necessary for them to be comfortable with the funds clearing. Again I've never had a seller turn me down. There is a risk on my part, that being someone cashing my check and never sending the goods, but I have yet to have anything improper happen.

Outside of the gun community I've had problems.

I hope this helps.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.