JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am moving to Alaska next year which is prompting me to sell a large collection of firearms, ammunition, and magazines. I will be listing the magazines and accessories over the next few days. Due to the size of the collection and limited amount of time I have, it is difficult to post pictures of everything. I will be happy to take a picture of whatever you request but please be seriously interested in purchasing the item before requesting a picture.

Email contact works best. My email address is [email protected] and is preferred rather than private message. PLEASE INSURE YOU INCLUDE THE LOT NUMBER ******AND****** THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT. Thank you. If you request a shipping quote make sure you include your zip code.

Face to face sales in the Hillsboro, Oregon area are strongly preferred, however I can ship at buyers expense but please be advised due to my work schedule it may take a day or two for me to get it shipped out.

Everything has been stored in doors and in a climate controlled enviroment.

The only trades I would be interested are:

-Benelli Super Nova Pump Tactical (or the H2O model)
-Glock 20 SF or OD Glock 20
-Modern large caliber double action revolver (44 mag or larger) - no junk

I am not interested in any other trades. Please do not ask.

Also be sure to view my other for sale threads in the appropriate forums for tons of ammo, an AR10 carbine, and a Benelli Supernova Desert Camo, many AR rifles, handguns and a couple lever guns. Mags will be posted in a day or two when I get extra time.

Optics Related:

3. Simmonds 1" aluminum rings for a 22lr I think. 3/8" grooved receiver. New in package. $10.00

6. Burris 1" high black rings 420082 new in package, $10.00

AR furniture:

9. Calvary Arms black CAR handguards, new, $10.00

10. Calvary Arms OD M4 style handguards, new $10.00

12. Calvary Arms coyote tan mid length tapered handguards, new, one set left, $10.00

14. Calvary Arms rifle length coyote tan handguards, M4 thickness, new, $10.00

17. A2 black grip, one left, $2.50 each

Other Random parts and stuff:

25. M1 carbine USGI bayonet lug assembly. New old stock. $25.00

26.Galco 1911 paddle holster, right hand, brown, like new. PLE 212. $50.00

27. Gear Sector MWA white A2 sling attachment NIW. $5.00

28. Gear Sector BMW tan snap hook adapter NIW. $5.00

29. Colt 5.56 20rnd floor plate. $4.00

30. Laser etched 30rnd AR mag floor places marked "TRACER" two available, $5.00 each

32. Tango Down vertical foregrip, OD green, new but out of package. $50.00

34. Blackhawk CQC 92FS paddle holster, right hand, flat dark earth, right hand. $25.00

36. Bianchi tan leather right hand Beretta 92fs holster - like new in original packaging, paid ~$80, yours for $40

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top