JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just put in my last order for Palmetto State Armory.

Big Thanks to Armstrong Outdoors LLC in Beaverton for accepting shipments!

Screenshot_20221201_205553.jpg

I'm not sure if I have ever bought anything from PSA (so I think I have no bias against or for them) but if they made a special effort to get mags to OR residents quickly and have now set a cutoff for when they can no longer risk sending guns out due to the uncertain quagmire the guns may land into, I don't see any problem with that at all personally.

It's not like they are pulling a Dicks sporting goods or something. Looks to me like they are trying to help and making a prudent business decision is kind of how I read it (fwiw).

I'm not sure if I have ever bought anything from PSA (so I think I have no bias against or for them) but if they made a special effort to get mags to OR residents quickly and have now set a cutoff for when they can no longer risk sending guns out due to the uncertain quagmire the guns may land into, I don't see any problem with that at all personally.

It's not like they are pulling a Dicks sporting goods or something. Looks to me like they are trying to help and making a prudent business decision is kind of how I read it (fwiw).
They've had a banner on the website for a bit saying they are prioritizing magazine shipments to OR. Great company.

Joe

I've seen and handled one. It seemed to me to be a G19, only better; what a G19 shoulda been.

Joe
At least they are not one of those "tardigrade" guns. With one of those you could never live down the name. At the range you could say, "I just won the competition!", then the other guys would say, "yea, but your gun is retard grade".

NOTICE FOR OREGON MAGAZINE & FIREARM ORDERS
Until further legal notice, PSA will ship All Magazine Orders to Oregon with 10+ Capacity placed before Midnight, December 11th, 2022 PST.
Until further legal notice, PSA will also ship All Firearm Orders to Oregon placed before Midnight, January 2nd, 2023 PST.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure Oregon FFL Firearm Transfers can be facilitated during this time-frame.
All Oregon Orders & Refunds are at the discretion of Palmetto State Armory.

I just ordered an AP5 and separately 8 magazines from PSA. They seem to have decided that as long as the mags ship before the deadline they are fine.

I may not get to keep the mag sold with the gun, but I am ok with that if necessary.

I just ordered an AP5 and separately 8 magazines from PSA. They seem to have decided that as long as the mags ship before the deadline they are fine.

I may not get to keep the mag sold with the gun, but I am ok with that if necessary.
I suspect that M114 might be put on hold for a while longer. We may find out on Dec 13th.

Can't you just go get the mag by itself after the gun comes in and then wait for background check to get the gun?

Can't you just go get the mag by itself after the gun comes in and then wait for background check to get the gun?
Assuming it gets here in time, yes. It would have to get to the FFL by the 10t and I doubt it will. The mag ban MAY be extended after the 10th, but that is unclear yet.

Assuming it gets here in time, yes. It would have to get to the FFL by the 10t and I doubt it will. The mag ban MAY be extended after the 10th, but that is unclear yet.
Fyi if u need pic rail for red dot these are excellent. $13 and works great. Lots of use by hkpro forum folks also. I have on ap5 and mp5 .22

Also fwiw I believe the next hearing is the 13th. So any mag ban couldn't take effect before that (I think maybe the 10th you mentioned = 13th minus the 3 day period?)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads