JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a car dealers licence and had intentions of opening up a lot+office, but given the current economic times I would like to keep the overhead low and will be holding off on that. Almost all this stuff I purchased at some large chain store, best buy, staples, office depot, office max, target.... While I don't need the money I need these out of my garage. I would accept either cash, partial trades for gun/reloading equipment... I am going to toss them up on craigslist in a few days, just figured I would give you guys the first go at it. Looking for a remington 870, ruger 10/22, glock 19, 1911's or whatever else is cool and fun.

I have two of these leftover from re-equipping my home/office computers. They are brand new in the box. Asking $35 each for them. All the specs information, price and reviews can be found on the link below to amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Optical-Desktop-B2H-00002/dp/B000AB2FR0

I have two of these brand new still in box armoires. They are $145 at office depot. I am asking $80. Measurements are 48 1/4"H x 31 1/2"W x 19 1/2"D. Has a pullout keyboard and mouse tray, two sheves, and cord management.
You can view the actual item at office depot, along with the price and all the specifications. http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/774848/Sauder-Computer-Armoire-48-1-4/

SOLD!

I have one of these, It's still brand new in the box. Measurement are 59 1/2"H x 33 1/2"W x 21 5/8"D. Has a keyboard/mouse tray as well as a file drawer. It's $279 on the office depot site, I would like $150.

SOLD!

This is a great little laptop. It works perfect, comes with the laptop and charger, and I will toss in a like new dell laptop carrying case. It’s a Dell inspiron 1000, comes with a 2.20 intel Celeron processor, 512mb of ram and a 40 gig Harddrive. Also has a CD RW/ DVD rom drive. Asking $160 firm.

Read the reviews from cnet, this laptop is just fantastic.
<broken link removed>

Also have this boat, had it for a while. I bought it mostly for the trailer which is in great condition. The motor does work, I started it about a month or two ago. The boat does need some work but still a good deal. $250. To clarify, I know nothing about boats, but I do know the motor ran about a month or two ago. 14ft seaswirl pt14 I think. Older evenrude motor possibly 8-15 HP. It is watertight. I have the title and registration. It does need new tags which I think were like $35. Has a windshield, steering wheel and all the controls.

Nice desk, I personally intended on leaving the wheels off but nice none-the-less. Measures 30H x 59 1/2W x 29 1/2D. It as well is brand new in the box. Its listed for $350 on office depot, I would do like $190.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top