Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ton of Awesome Brand new Stuff, lapts, furniture + more

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by dstoneburg, Oct 1, 2009.

1. dstoneburg

dstoneburg Springfield/Eugene Member

So I have a car dealers licence and had intentions of opening up a lot+office, but given the current economic times I would like to keep the overhead low and will be holding off on that. Almost all this stuff I purchased at some large chain store, best buy, staples, office depot, office max, target.... While I don't need the money I need these out of my garage. I would accept either cash, partial trades for gun/reloading equipment... I am going to toss them up on craigslist in a few days, just figured I would give you guys the first go at it. Looking for a remington 870, ruger 10/22, glock 19, 1911's or whatever else is cool and fun.

I have two of these leftover from re-equipping my home/office computers. They are brand new in the box. Asking $35 each for them. All the specs information, price and reviews can be found on the link below to amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Optical-Desktop-B2H-00002/dp/B000AB2FR0

2. dstoneburg

I have two of these and they are still brand new in the box, I kept one for myself and it looks and functions great. $20 each.

3. dstoneburg

I have two of these brand new still in box armoires. They are $145 at office depot. I am asking $80. Measurements are 48 1/4"H x 31 1/2"W x 19 1/2"D. Has a pullout keyboard and mouse tray, two sheves, and cord management.
    You can view the actual item at office depot, along with the price and all the specifications. http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/774848/Sauder-Computer-Armoire-48-1-4/

SOLD!

4. dstoneburg

I have two of these. They are both still brand new in the box. Measurements are height 63 inches width 43 1/2 inches depth 21 inches. Its $270 at office depot, I would like $140.

5. dstoneburg

I have one of these, It’s still brand new in the box. Measurement are 59 1/2"H x 33 1/2"W x 21 5/8"D. Has a keyboard/mouse tray as well as a file drawer. It’s $279 on the office depot site, I would like $150.

SOLD!

6. dstoneburg

7. dstoneburg

This is a great little laptop. It works perfect, comes with the laptop and charger, and I will toss in a like new dell laptop carrying case. It’s a Dell inspiron 1000, comes with a 2.20 intel Celeron processor, 512mb of ram and a 40 gig Harddrive. Also has a CD RW/ DVD rom drive. Asking $160 firm.

Read the reviews from cnet, this laptop is just fantastic.
    http://reviews.cnet.com/Dell_Inspiron_1000/1707-3121_7-30904533.html

8. dstoneburg

Also have this boat, had it for a while. I bought it mostly for the trailer which is in great condition. The motor does work, I started it about a month or two ago. The boat does need some work but still a good deal. $250. To clarify, I know nothing about boats, but I do know the motor ran about a month or two ago. 14ft seaswirl pt14 I think. Older evenrude motor possibly 8-15 HP. It is watertight. I have the title and registration. It does need new tags which I think were like $35. Has a windshield, steering wheel and all the controls.

9. dstoneburg

Nice desk, I personally intended on leaving the wheels off but nice none-the-less. Measures 30H x 59 1/2W x 29 1/2D. It as well is brand new in the box. Its listed for $350 on office depot, I would do like $190.

10. dstoneburg

delete.

11. treemanx

treemanx Spray, Or. Active Member

I might be interested in the Crown Vic if you still have it in a month or so.....

12. dstoneburg

Sounds good treemanx, toss me a pm whenever works for you.