Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

TommyGun 45acp

Reactions
Feedback
21 / 0 / 0
Ok, so not the true thompson, but just as fun :)

Volunteer Ent. Commando Mark 45. When I first got it she didnt want to run right, turned out the mag was super gritty and dirty, tore the mag down, cleaned and lubed, and has been shooting great since. Uses thompson stick mags.

Looking to get 600 or so out of it, but open to offers and trade/part trade as I just dont shoot enough 45 to make it worth keeping.

http://img683.imageshack.us/i/tommygunl.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
V
Reactions
Feedback
21 / 0 / 0
Mostly no with a little yes. From what I have been able to find the handgaurds swap over pretty easy, barrels are so so depending on the model etc. The lower is all volunteer. But I have seen pics of some with the thompson forearm made up to look like the WW2 GI and they look good.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I was in need of a carbine length gas tube and didn't want to drive all around town looking for...
    • arakboss