JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found two boxes of .308 ammo in the rafters in my new house that were sitting there since 1992. Just as cool a find, right?

I'd trade anything for a Chicago Typewriter. Bad azz is putting it gently.

The slower the better for me.

A shooting buddy has a silenced greasegun that cycles at about half the speed of the 1150 rpm MAC 10. I can carefully tickle 2-round blips out of the greasegun on auto, or dump a full mag in a moment. Deeeluxe.

Similarly, a Thompson SMG properly tuned to fire 600 rpm is elegant. I want one.

During the 1967 Albina Race Riots there were LEOs on the roof of Lloyd Center. They were spaced about 20' apart and there were a LOT of Thompsons! We saw them at twilite silhouetted against the sky. Really memorable!

If someone offered you a free Bushmaster AR-15 or an original FA Thompson with a 50 rd drum, which one would you pick?

It's a no-brainer, the simple, gorgeous, iconic Thompson!

At the peak of the evil black rifle scarcity and mercenary price-jacking last year, most us had potential access an AR any day. Even had a line on a couple M-16s had I been willing to cough up new-truck money (which I wasn't).

Anyone who can make the same claim about the Tommy gun travels in different circles than I do.

Way,,Way back in Da day long before the 1968 GCA I was with a friend just outside Lone Pine CA at a spot where autos went to die, just a pile of old cars, abandoned.
from the mists of times past a 1928 appeared and chattered a long and noisy song. Glass, chrome, metal, horse hair stuffing filled the air. Hoods and trunks popped open as if summoned by a Smokey elixir. Old, old cars crumbled under the fusillade of hard ball SMG ammo, the late 40's sedans took their hits, then stoically faded away giving ground to a new age and a new man.
At the end there was a Cadillac, a behemoth of 1956 Detroit steel.
45 ACP ripped across it's bumper, 80 pounds of spring steel.
The bullets hit, bounced back, striking the gunner.
True story

Don't misunderstand my post tacticalgunner, as I agree 1 thousand percent with you....

I'm just thinking out loud as to why they went this route, essentially going backwards weapons-wise when all the other agencies are bringing in MRAPS, drones and 50 cal. sniper rifles? For this reason I question why they would do such a thing.....what's next, issuing their officers deuce and a quarters and M1's because they got a great deal?

"what's next, issuing their officers deuce and a quarters"

Deuce and a half.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top