Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Tombstone cowboy action holster set

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by rltrim46ford, Jan 22, 2013.

1. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

Tombstone dual holster set for cowboy action shooting. This is a very little used rig and the belt has 42 stamped and the loops are for 44/45 ammo. The holsters are specifically for 5 1/2" barrel but will work for any length. Very nice matching setup. I have other cowboy action gear including Durnago mule ear boots about size 8, shooting cart, horse hide jacket, high grade size 7 3/8 hat, and other clothes. Asking $350 for the leather OBO. I will cosider trading on a quality firearm, fiddle or 5 string banjo, Lebanon area but I can meet a buyer for the right deal. 541-401-1063

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  2. DvlHownd

DvlHownd Milwaukie, OR New Member

You might want to head over to Albany rifle & Pistol Club this Saturday the 26th during the Cowboy Action match. You may find a taker there. Or heck, you might even want to wear it and shoot with them. But then somebody wouldn't be getting a new pistol rig.:)

3. rltrim46ford

bimp

4. rltrim46ford

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.