JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

IN GOD WE TRUST

GOD BLESS AMERICA

If we ever forget,

that we are One Nation Under GOD.

Then we will be a Nation Gone Under.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpnql8Npo4ZIPtKyMisTmbM7X_03tvLUjV8ysCn3nvsGOXtDIpAg.jpg

I read and artical that when OBUMMER was in office Marines had to be assigned to the TOMB
since Trump has elected they have had over 20K volunteer to do it Finally they cut off applications

The thing that really gets me is the ground you can see the path of the guards in the STONE.
Every day they walk and gaurd the tomb.

I read and artical that when OBUMMER was in office Marines had to be assigned to the TOMB
since Trump has elected they have had over 20K volunteer to do it Finally they cut off applications

Tomb guards are part of the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment, the "Old Guard," an Army unit, in which my nephew proudly served. I sincerely doubt that who sits in the Oval office has any effect on the number of Army personnel who volunteer to be part of the Old Guard.

I disagree with most of Obama's policies, but I can't with integrity blame him for events he had nothing to do with. The Army has guarded the Tomb for generations; as far as I know it has never been an unpopular assignment and has always been Army.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top