JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
59B27715-8DD4-452B-BBF4-E170CF5353AD.jpeg 59B27715-8DD4-452B-BBF4-E170CF5353AD.jpeg Both the Mrs. and I have been on the look out for ccw guns. She doesn't know much about handguns (but can out shoot me with a ar, guess that happens after 10 years in the army for her) so took it upon myself to pick these two up and let her pick. Still waiting on answer! She loves both and so do I.

Looks like a couple of fine choices. I played with the G48 the other day. Felt pretty good. Didn't get to shoot it but could easily see that being a good carry gun. I haven't held the Sig yet.

I have a quick gun/wife story real quick, hope you don't mind.

So I sold a gun this afternoon. Told the wife what was happening and that I would be back in about 45 min. Came back home and she said asked if I sold it, I said "sure did". "Which one" she asked. I said "the browning hi power clone I've had for a while". Her reply..."I don't need to know the details, was it a big one or a small one?" I just started cracking up. :s0140::s0140:

Took my girlfriend to a GSSF match last week and she started looking at carry pistols. She fondled the P365 and fell in love instantly. She's waiting for the safety-equipped version to come out to buy.

Will have her shoot my dad's Ruger EC9s this spring to see what she thinks. I love the P365, but still don't trust them. The Ruger would be a good choice at half the price of the Sig or Glock.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top