JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I want to sale my Tokarev SVT-38. These are very rare being produced for only about a year. Then modifications were made and the SVT-40 went into production. The wood is beautiful for it's age with only 2 flaws,a crack on the top and 2 screw holes on the left side toward the front. The bore is good with good rifling.There was some rust on the trigger guard and other areas, the barrel heat shield and the extra barrel extension have some pitting.The rifle was sporter-ized at some point by cutting off the flash suppressor and bayonet lug.The barrel was not touched or harmed when this was done.I purchased the extra barrel extension to put the rifle back to stock.It has one stock ten round mag that was SA stamped.Comes with extra parts,bolt,dust cover,barrel extension and after factory mag.I also have an original field tool for this rifle that goes with it.I have fired the rifle and it operated flawlessly.I figure the value to be around $1650 cash or trade.

For all the wear on the outside I was amazed at how pristine the inside was.The finish on the barrel under the wood was near perfect. I posted better pictures taken in sunlight,and can take close ups of any thing you need to see. The #'s do not match.

View attachment 203604
View attachment 203605
View attachment 203606
View attachment 203607

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.