JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No stock piling tp at my compound. Have some in my hunting/camping supplies if stores get low. A pro tip for those of you in colder climates. A handful of snow can work in a pinch and also invigorates at the same time. I discovered this while hunting one time realizing I had no tp with me and my shirt was too new to make it a short sleeve or pocketless.:D

All the goings on here in this evergaping state, got me to thinking about our deligators.
So I made a suitable (animated) rendition of our Pro2A stance.

Not as much as I had when I was prepping. I used it up because I started to believe nothing was going to happen. I am glad no one wanted my other stuff.

1584670465017.jpeg

My youngest cousin went to the top of the carpeted stairs. He had it figured out, as he slid down the steps...bump, bump, bump. When he got to the bottom, he said...no more poop on my rump. As his mother chased him through the house as he laughed.

OMG everyone ROLLED laughing.

As adults, all of us married, long since had our own kids, and many years later, this song always seems to get played for laughs.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top