JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Messages Image(3177623609).png

Be safe out there folks

Or can't tell a turnip from a beet.

Had that happen just a few minutes ago at our local grocery store.

But to be fair, teenagers are generally speaking, morons...except for my youngest Granddaughter of 19.

She graduated this past June with honors and took college courses (quite successfully) during H.S.years and this fall will be heading to college with a major in Micro Biology and a minor in art looking at a doctorate in M.B.

She's won numerous awards in art and science.

She knows her turnips and beets...

Last Edited:
thats just the antenna!!! you need to remove the central unit that can still work off wifi and other backdoors.

Remove the ECU! its the heart of the operation and how they can better manipulate your vehicle
ECU

Why else was oregon on such a big push for removing non ECU cars not long ago? they can't track older vehicles and blame it on "emissions". Its all a front!
The easiest way to bypass the "emissions" they speak of is to simply mix sugar in the next time you fill up the tank. The sugars break down any foul molecules that gas emits and absorbs the carbon before it can build up which plagues the exhaust they speak of.

THEY DON'T WANT YOU KNOWING THIS!!

Last Edited:
Reminds me of that one on I Phones a year or so ago. Guess Apple did away with the old 3.5mm port for headphones. So some guy on youtube put up a video of putting the phone in a vice and drilling a hole where the port used to be. It was clearly a joke but a bunch of morons took a VERY expensive phone and ruined it. Then a bunch of them actually expected Apple to replace the phone they destroyed. Stuff like this and eating laundry detergent is funny but, its also scary. If I live to old age this is what is going to be looking out for meo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top