JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If he's a troll, why is he not banned?

8 US Presidents have been NRA members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

AHhh, but he's a Platinum Level Paying Troll

Well, if he dislikes me so much, he probably won't want to read this:
;)

Is Washington Post helping ATF circle wagons on ‘Gunrunner' scandal?

Is the Washington Post providing cover to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in the probe of an unfolding controversy regarding "Project Gunrunner" and an off-shoot of that operation in Arizona dubbed "Fast and Furious?"

<broken link removed>

Damn Dave,
That article Rocks,
Your on Fire Dude!

AHhh, but he's a Platinum Level Paying Troll

I would like everyone to know that favoritism cannot be bought here and Platinum level donating members are not treated any different nor do they get special consideration to break rules. We have a point system for rules and it's not fair to any member that certain actions are made public.

What I will say is that offending posts should be reported as we may not see every post.

I am sure he can't help himself.

Dave, while I don't always agree with your writing, I do enjoy your articles and contributions. I cannot say the same for some other members posting in this thread.

If you don't like my point of view, you can argue, ignore it or act like a 4 year old and call me a troll out of frustration and an inability to formulate a coherent response. Your choice.

Back to substance: Anyone can write a blog, and anyone can self-promote by shamelessly advertising his blog on internet forums. 'Nuff said. I don't find the original poster's stuff the least bit insightful or original. If some of you do, read it and enjoy. I'm all for diversity of views. If you forget to read it, though, don't worry; the author will be here regularly, promoting himself to help remind you.

If you don't like my point of view, you can argue, ignore it or act like a 4 year old and call me a troll out of frustration and an inability to formulate a coherent response. Your choice.

And this is not being a troll how?

You sir, crack me up.

You should check out Fark to improve your trolling skills.

I contribute as much as anyone to the exchage of ideas here. You just don't like my ideas. I have a suggestion for you: Ignore them.

Practice what you preach. If you don't like Dave's posts, ignore them. Telling him to "go away" just because you don't agree with his opinions marks you as a troll. Dave has contributed far more to the gun rights cause than you have (whoever you are behind the screen name). I will ignore your posts because they aren't worth reading. By the way, it's "exchange", not "exchage".

Go into "Settings" and add them to your "Ignore" list. I just did for CEF1959. Then when that user posts all you see is a notice that the messages is hidden because they are on your ignore list. You can then view the message if you want, but it won't show unless you specifically allow it.

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Go into "Settings" and add them to your "Ignore" list. I just did for CEF1959. Then when that user posts all you see is a notice that the messages is hidden because they are on your ignore list. You can then view the message if you want, but it won't show unless you specifically allow it.

If you do this, you will not have to see this anymore.

snowblower.jpg

Ignoring somebody, anybody because you disagree with their views is dangerous. Someone much smarter than me once told me the best way to be a successful leader is to only surround yourself with people who are smarter than you are--and disagree with you.

"Without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed -- and no republic can survive."

Ignoring somebody, anybody because you disagree with their views is dangerous. Someone much smarter than me once told me the best way to be a successful leader is to only surround yourself with people who are smarter than you are--and disagree with you.

"Without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed -- and no republic can survive."

It's NOT just his "views" it's his whole attitude on the forum.

So you do what you want and I'll do what I want. OK?

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Come on VW, don't turn him to FARK! Jesus, I would hate to see more of his blithering stupidity on that site also. One site I visit with him on it is more than enough, thank you very much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top