JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went and liked it. There were more people attending than I thought there would be. Guessing a couple thousand. There were quite a few speakers too.

I was not able to make the rally today, is there any feedback?

Thanks,

Huge turnout! Likewise, Puyallup WAC gun show:

Puyallup gun show jammed for ‘Gun Appreciation day'

Gun owners and would-be members of the Washington Arms Collectors lined up around the Puyallup Fairgrounds Saturday as Gun Appreciation Day unfolded, showing their support for the Second Amendment and firearms ownership.

<broken link removed>

It was good. There was a bit much political BS for me. I was hoping we could stick to gun rights and not make it a democrat or republican issue, but there were a couple if speakers who went there. Other than that it was awesome. Great to see all the guys show up on their motorcycles too.

Great turnout in Salem. I would say between 2-3K turn out and I only saw 1 protester holding a sign sating that the NRA was out of touch with Humanity... I did here a joker drive by and try to taunt the attendees with "keep holding on to your guns and religion, I promise Obama will be coming for you.." Everybody just ignored him. Other than freezing my arse off it was GREAT!

It was a very good turnout, and it although some of the speakers were a little passionate, overall the tone was pretty positive. And although there were a 1,000 people with guns, surprisingly I felt pretty safe. I hope that this event, and the ones like it in other States, does some good to at least show politicians that there are a good number of Law abiding citizens that have an issue with Gun Control.

I will post some photos later.

Suspect everyone was at the Puyallup Gun Show...UNREAL! It looked liked Black Friday. People stacked like cord-wood waiting for the doors to open then a mass rush. But, unlike uncivil, frenzy retail shoppers, crazed with bad intentions, no one got trampled, no fights and folks were respectful.

The ammo booths had to set-up special lines around them and create a line from which you were called forward. A great example of good planning -- would have taken a special commission and months of planning for the government to pull it off.

When I left at 9:45am, the line of non-members was at least 1000 feet long... a perfect example of why it matters who you vote for!

I heard that there were 2,500 people at the Oregon State Capitol. I was there and the sign I was holding said,

Ban Crime
No Murders
No Drugs
Oh, Wait, They Are...

It was cold but it was great to see so many people coming out. They did have one person who spoke who said she had never fired a gun, never held a gun, and never even has touched a gun. And yet she "gets it." She was out to support that the 2A SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Great day! I hope that we can get through to the people who make laws. I'm just afraid that they are so locked into stupidity and all that they are not going to see reality for what it is.

I am guessing that there were over 4,000 at Olympia.. I was there with two Don't Tread on Me flags, cross strapped with my gal's AR15 and my PTR 91.. (her neck was stiff so I carried for her)

Was interviewed by Kiro 7 and was told by my associates that it went very well. It was a record West coast gun rally, people, politically we left a HUGE Sasquatch footprint on the green, with an AR 15 and Don't Tread on Us sign next to it

Yes Salem Or did have a real good turn out. KATU 2 said it was a Peaceful rally with people of all ages. They said nothing but good about us today. The only thing that I didn't like is they said we were only a 1000 strong. I would of said more. Sure glad I went.

I was there early in Salem and my SIL and I were doing a running count as people started to show up. I would guess based on what the crowd looked like when we were sure that there was 500 people based on smaple counts that the total by noon was close to 2000 people I'm not sure if more showed up cause after being on our feet since 8:30 (we hit a Gun Club Swab Meet before the Rally and were headed to a Gun Show in Albany after) we left a little after the first speaker started to talk. We didn't need any cheerleading we were there just to a couple of the numbers. As for myself I been doing the Gun rights thing since 1968 so I was covered LOL.

I was there from about 9:30 - after 2, handed out a dozen signs, and some coffee and danishes from our Coffee Shop.

Thought Tom Tharp did a good job of organizing it, some of the Speakers were a little over zealous, Lars Larson was in good form.

It was funny that the TV Reporter said it was one of the most peaceful rallies he has attended. Hopefully some of our legislators get the message.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top