JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it's about time! Now we just need to get the castle doctrine on the ballots!
<broken link removed>

Lisanne Dickenson
WillamettePropertiesGroup.com
OregonCHLTraining.com
FreedomFirstFirearms.org

Well it's about time! Now we just need to get the castle doctrine on the ballots!
<broken link removed>

Lisanne Dickenson
OregonCHLTraining.com
FreedomFirstFirearms.org

Absolutely. We recently moved to Oregon from Florida, and the lack of a Castle Doctrine here makes me very uncomfortable in my ability to defend myself and family in the event of a home invasion.

WA doesn't have a "Castle Doctrine" nor "Stand Your Ground" laws either, but numerous cases since the 1890's establish that there is no duty to retreat when confronted. I would prefer there be laws to that effect though.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I have been circulating the petitions for Common Sense for Oregon and have had absolutely NO problem getting them filled up.
If we can get enough signatures, it will be on the ballot this year. You can order the petitions at the link that I posted above and they will send you as many as you want along with an envelope to mail them back when full.

Lisanne Dickenson
OregonCHLTraining.com
FreedomFirstFirearms.org

Burdick of course voted against allowing jail personnel to carry to work however, she didnt vote against the marijuana provision. Willing to bet she didnt know it was gun related and just saw marijuana so of course an aye vote.

Kahrheart - Thank you for posting this.
I have downloaded a copy and will begin asking others to sign forms as well.

I believe this should be posted as a separate thread, so others do not miss it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top